| November, 2012
Buenos Aires Tango
10 days to immerse yourself in the romance and excitement of
Register now and
- Tango classes for beginners to advanced
- partner balanced and exclusively for us with the most
respected and reknown teachers
- Mornings free to shop for shoes and clothes
- Yoga4Tango Classes relax and rejuvenate you for the nights of dancing
- Transfers to and from the milongas
- 8 nights accommodation, safe walking distance
to many landmarks like Teatro Colon, Cafe Tortoni &
The Obelisk includes breakfast
- Milongas, milongas, milongas-the best, the
well known and the not so well known.
- Spectacular Tango Show and transfers
- City tour to aquaint you with Buenos Aires
- Practicas to really retain all the new material
- Assisted shopping for tango shoes....YES!YES!
- Plus time to stroll 9 de Julio ( the widest
ave) or through San Telmo Antique Market
- Round trip air from USA
- Group scheduled transfer to and from EZE
- Local dance partners to dance the night
- Private tango, yoga or Spanish classes\
- Day trip to an Estancia (ranch), BBQ lunch,
horse riding & folkloric show.
- Charted sailing trips by the day or to Uruguay
with Spanish teacher.
- Trip to Iguazu Falls, Bariloche, Mendoza
etc. Advance reservation only
" The Paris of Sth America"
Buenos Aires 'The Cuna (birthplace) of tango', is a delicious combination of style, nostalgia and breathtaking architecture. Behind all this, exists the magical world of the milongas, that will draw you back, again and again...
|Tour Value -
(fee added as shipping)
|Tour 4 or more weeks in advance
SAVE $100 (dble occ)
$1850 (single supplement)
|or mail a check payable to:
to: Gayatri Martin
220 E 26 St #6L, NY NY 10010
212 725 1078
Tour Registration Form