|March , 2013
Escape the winter to tango down under in...
Zealand (Haere Mai - welcome)
Closer than you think...Aotearoa (land of
the long white cloud), land of astonishing beauty, a people
of legendary friendliness...an adventurous playground and unspoiled
12 days to experience the
breathtaking scenery of both the North and South Islands.
See bubbling mud pools, float through an underground cave,
spy on a kiwi and watch a maori concert as we take Tango and Yoga on the road.
This is a vacation that will astonish you,
delight you, and send you home refreshed and revitalized.
- Round trip air from New York city
- Transfers and transport to all itinerary
activities and cities by van, train or ferry
- 12 nights accommodation from superior
- Dance at Local Milongas with the Kiwi folk
- Tango classes and practicas
- Rejuvenate with Yoga 4 Tango - multi-level
classes with Gayatri
- Float through Waitomo's Glow Worm Grotto
and Limestone Caves
- City tours of Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
- Taste internationally acclaimed wines
- Antartic & Underwater Museums
- Majestic Kauri forests and snow-capped volcanoes
- Experience the Maori culture-visit a 'Marae',
enjoy a concert and hangi Feast
- Soak in therapuetic mineral hot springs
- Relax over dinner in the home of a 'Kiwi'
- See Rotorua's geothermal wonderland-geysers
& bubbling mud pools
- Lots of sheep - see one being shorn plus
kiwi sheep dogs in action
- Discover the history of New Zealand at Te
Papa-the 'Virtual Reality' museum
- Queenstown Gondola ride and Dinner overlooking
'The Remarkables' mountain range
- Spend your free time resting, reading, spontaneously
exploring or add some spice to the adventure with some of
these exciting activities.
- 3 nights accommodation
- City Tour - half day
- Milonga schedule
NZ Tour Package
early and SAVE
|More Info and to sign up:
220 E 26 St #6L
NY NY 10010